Historic Waco Foundation has our own small bookstore located in Hoffmann House. Our inventory includes a large selection of books pertaining to the history and development of Waco, architecture, and elements of Texas heritage. Listed below are just a few examples of our selection of available publications.
Need a gift for someone? Purchases and gift-giving is made even easier with HWF’s telephone credit card service. We can mail the book for an additional fee of $5.00 for shipping and handling. HWF accepts all major credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. To learn more about our inventory or interested in placing an order, call the office at (254) 753-5166. Our offices are open Monday – Thursday, 8:00-5:00 and Friday 8:00-12:00.
Some of the items listed below are on sale at reduced rates and several will be out of print once HWF sells its limited stock. Most of the material is authored by Wacoans, but a few are decorative arts, cookbooks or gardening books written by past speakers at HWF and Brazos Forum lectures and workshops. In addition, consider the purchase of HWF’s magazine, Waco Heritage & History. We have issues in stock for $5.00 each.
- 19th Century Churches of Texas by Bobbie Barnes - $20.51
- Kitchen Delights from Then and Now (Fort House Tea Room) -$5.00
- Madison Cooper by Marion Travis - $2.50
- Selections from Portals to the Past by Claire Masters- $25.00
- Waco: A Sesquicentennial History by Patricia Ward Wallace - $33.42
- Waco’s Champion: Selections from the Papers of Roger Conger- $28.09
- Writing, Illuminating, & Lettering by Edward Johnson -$16.18
- Christmas at America's Landmark Houses by Patricia Hart McMillan -$45.00
WHAT ABOUT WACO DOCUMENTARY DVD FOR SALE
We have a limited number of "What About Waco" DVDs for sale. The cost is $30. You can pick one up at 810 S. 4th Street or call us at 254.753.5166 to order and we will mail the DVD to you for a $5 shipping charge.